Chili Relleno BakeFrom sharyl4 8 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- Spray 13x9-inch glass baking dish with non-stick spray
- Beat egg whites in small bowl until stiff peaks form
- Whisk egg yolks in separate bowl; fold into egg whites
- Add flour into eggs until just combined
- Fold in green chiles
- Spread beans over bottom of dish
- Top with half of the egg mixture, spreading evenly
- Sprinkle with half of the cheese, then remaining egg mixture and remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until golden brown.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cooksharyl4 Mohave Valley, AZ
The Rating25 people
hmmmm...a different(easier) way to make one of my favorite "out" dishes..thanks for the idea, sharyl! :)keni in Sweet Home loved it
Made this for lunch today...delicious! :) I never look for vegetarian dishes, and this would be just as tasty with a ground beef or chorizo type addition, but this one will be lunch, again, soon! :) It was SO good! The only changes I made were that I...morekeni in Sweet Home loved it
These sound super
pleclare in Framingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!