Nothing To It Spinach And Mushroom Quesadillas-ciFrom keni 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat broiler
- place 2 tortillas on broiler safe pan and sprinkle, to the edges, with cheese
- add spinach and mushrooms and top with remaining tortillas
- heat in broiler until crisp and veggies cook down, slightly
- Remove and slice into wedges
- Serve with salsa and sour cream, if desired
- *You can also do this in a cast iron skillet on the stove top if you are confident in your flipping ability, just prep as above, if not, then cut tortillas in half prior to adding ingredients, and proceed in dry cast iron skillet, turning once bottom tortilla has begun to brown.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating7 people
Yummy....made these last night. I did sautee the mushrooms with some vidalia onion. That with the fresh baby spinach, and cheese was really good. Topped with sour cream, salsa and guacomole. Thanks Keni! Family enjoyed.slj6lori in Succasunna loved it
Yum!!! I love quesadillas and this is such an easy and versatile 'not a recipe' recipe :) thanks for sharing!!aluminum_chef in Montreal loved it
This is quick and easy Keni thank you for posting adding it to the group Fungus Among Us.
Five forks and a smile:)trigger in loved it