Southwest Layered CornBread SaladFrom pudgy47 9 years ago
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup salsa shopping list
- 2 medium (2 cups) tomatoes, seeded, chopped shopping list
- 1 small (1 cup) green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion shopping list
- 1 TBSP. chopped cilantro shopping list
- 4 cups crumbled cornbread shopping list
- 2 cans whole kernel corn, drained shopping list
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed, drained shopping list
- 1 (15-ounce) can black-eyed peas, rinsed, drained shopping list
- 8 ounces (2 cups) pepper-jack cheese, shredded shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Combine sour cream and salsa in small bowl until mixed well; set aside
- 2. Combine tomatoes, green pepper, onion and cilantro in small bowl; set aside.3. Place 2 cups cornbread into 4-quart glass bowl. Top with half of corn, beans, black-eyed peas, cheese and tomato mixture. repeat layers with remaining cornbread, corn, beans, black-eyed peas and cheese. Spread sour cream mixture over cheese. Top with remaining tomato mixture. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 5 .
The Cookpudgy47 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating8 people
This is a beautiful salad.....Thanks..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
OMG!!! This looks wonderful! Going to save and make some time.
Thanks for sharing =)
Debbiepinkpasta in Upstate loved it
Going to have this at our Mexican hat dance party next week.
Thanks for a great post looks so yummy.
Queensilverqueen in Albany loved it