STROGANOFF SANDWICHFrom linebb956 8 years ago
- 1 unsliced loaf French bread shopping list
- 1 pound ground round (original called for reg HB) shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 1 cup real sour cream... (I use lite) shopping list
- 1 small can muchroom slices. (this is my addition) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon milk or less shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Worchestershire sauce shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- butter or margarine softened shopping list
- 2 tomatoes sliced shopping list
- 1 green pepper cut in rings shopping list
- 1 cup shredded American cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cut bread in half lengthwise, butter cut sides and put in oven at 375 until kind of toasty... about 10 or so minutes. (they put theirs in foil and buttered after, I like the crisp)
- In a skillet brown off the meat, drain fat.
- Stir in sour cream, mushrooms, worchestershire, garlic and salt.
- add milk but do not thin to much.. it depends on the sour cream
- Heat till hot but DO NOT BOIL
- Spread on the 2 halfs...
- arrange tomato slices alternately with the green peppers
- divide the cheese between the 2 halfs..
- Place on baking sheet, and bake at 375 for about 5-10 minutes.. the cheese will melted and the sauce will start to bubble..
- Use a sharp knife and cut each side into 4 pieces..
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating4 people
happy happy joy joy! this looks fabulous!!!can't wait to do this one!!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
WOW! This sounds amazing...Thanks Chef!rml in loved it
Yummy, this is wonderful. Thanks dear for the great sandwich.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it