Crabmelt AppetizersFrom sparow64 8 years ago
- 1 (8-ounce) package crabmeat or imitation crabmeat, thawed if necessary shopping list
- 1/2 cup Kraft Real Mayo shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) swiss cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- juice from a lemon wedge shopping list
- French bread baguette, sliced in 20 slices shopping list
How to make it
- Shred or coarsely chop crabmeat.
- Stir together crabmeat and all remaining ingredients except bread in medium bowl.
- Place bread slices on large baking sheet.
- Broil 5 to 6 inches from heat until toasted (1 to 2 minutes).
- Turn bread slices over; spread each with about 1 tablespoon crabmeat mixture.
- Broil 5 to 6 inches from heat until cheese is bubbly (2 to 3 minutes). Serve immediately.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating11 people
Yummm it's like gooey cheesy crab dip without all the work of spooning onto crostini yourself. Will definitely keep this around thanks ;)boofie in Salt Lake City loved it
I agree with Boofie. Great appetizer!juels in Clayton loved it
Sounds great!grandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it