Elaines Meaty Meat BallsFrom chefelaine 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine all the above ingredients
- Mix thoroughly
- Form meatballs approx 2 inches in diameter, and place on ungreased baking sheet
- Sprinkle with coarse salt
- Bake at 350*F until nicely browned
- Add to the chunky sauce OR place on top of finished spaghetti or other pasta dish.
- Sprinkle grated old cheddar on top and ENJOY! :+D
- Chef's Note:
- These meatballs were served with spaghetti and the Chunky Tomato Sauce, along with Caesar salad, with the bacon/cheese appetizers.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating62 people
Yummers..buddy..now I gotta make some!! :)
55555lanacountry in Macon loved it
Thanks for posting this! I've been secretly adding oat bran to my meat balls and meatloaf for 2 decades now! Out of the closet, oat bran fans!waterlily in Joplin loved it
Love those meatballs!!!Simple and great Elaine, Thanks so much-Markymarky90 in Dearborn loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!