Sweet Potato Cheesecake with Graham Cracker CrustFrom chefelaine 4 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes shopping list
- 3 (8-ounce) containers fat-free cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup stevia shopping list
- 1/2 cup non-fat sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup fat-free half-and-half shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 tsp allspice shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F .
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs and the melted butter.
- Press mixture into the bottom of a 9 1/2 inch spring-form pan.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Cool.... but don't turn the oven off yet.
- Place potatoes in a baking dish.
- Bake until a knife inserted in center goes through easily, about 1 hour.
- Don't turn oven off.
- Cool sweet potatoes enough to handle, peel, and puree.
- Transfer 1 1/2 cups of sweet potato puree to a large bowl.
- Mix in cream cheese, Stevia, sour cream, vanilla, salt, allspice, and 1/4 cup half-and-half... beat until smooth.
- Beat in eggs one at a time, blending well after each addition.
- Season with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Pour filling into crust.
- Bake until tester inserted in center comes out clean, 1 hour.
- Turn off the oven.
- Let cake stand 1 hour in oven with door ajar.
- Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate to chill.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating67 people
now i can eat this with all the fat-free stuff yummmmmmmi like the real stuff but this is great
thanks fiveminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Looks scrumptious Elaine!! *5*gourmetana in Aveiro loved it
Looks delicious! I'll try it for Thanksgiving and let you know how it goes. Thanks for sharing!Highfive!angelinaw in St Louis loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!