Four Cheese Pasta PieFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds spaghetti shopping list
- 1/2 pound imported fontina, coarsely shredded (2 cups) shopping list
- 1/2 pound mozzarella, coarsely shredded (2 cups) shopping list
- 1/2 pound Gruyère, coarsely shredded (2 cups) shopping list
- 1/4 pound gorgonzola dolce, crumbled shopping list
- 2 T EVOO shopping list
- 1 T margarine shopping list
- 2 T chopped garlic shopping list
- 2 T italian seasoning shopping list
- Seasoned salt shopping list
- garlic pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Lightly butter a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Cook the spaghetti in a large pot of boiling water that has been well salted with and with 1 T EVOO until al dente
- Drain pasta well and rinse
- Return pasta to pot and stir in EVOO, Margarine, Garlic, Italian Seasoning, Seasoned Sat and Garlic Pepper, set aside
- In a large bowl, toss the Fontina with the mozzarella and Gruyère. Spread one third of the spaghetti in the prepared baking dish in an even layer.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of the mixed cheeses and half of the Gorgonzola over the spaghetti
- Top with the remaining spaghetti and mixed cheeses.
- Bake the spaghetti in the center of the oven until the top is golden brown, about 40 minutes.
- Cool slightly before cutting into squares and serving.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating7 people
wow sparrow you have made me totally hungry this am ..shame on you!!!!! hahahaha.............good cook thats all lol......**5**minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Wait...dude. Three cheeses, pasta and butter? I'm THERE! When are you making this? LOL--Kn0x--knoxcop in Knoxville loved it
andrew'll love this... thanks!jo_jo_ba in Oshawa loved it