Four Cheese Pasta PieFrom sparow64 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds spaghetti shopping list
- 1/2 pound imported fontina, coarsely shredded (2 cups) shopping list
- 1/2 pound mozzarella, coarsely shredded (2 cups) shopping list
- 1/2 pound Gruyère, coarsely shredded (2 cups) shopping list
- 1/4 pound gorgonzola dolce, crumbled shopping list
- 2 T EVOO shopping list
- 1 T margarine shopping list
- 2 T chopped garlic shopping list
- 2 T italian seasoning shopping list
- Seasoned salt shopping list
- garlic pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Lightly butter a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Cook the spaghetti in a large pot of boiling water that has been well salted with and with 1 T EVOO until al dente
- Drain pasta well and rinse
- Return pasta to pot and stir in EVOO, Margarine, Garlic, Italian Seasoning, Seasoned Sat and Garlic Pepper, set aside
- In a large bowl, toss the Fontina with the mozzarella and Gruyère. Spread one third of the spaghetti in the prepared baking dish in an even layer.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of the mixed cheeses and half of the Gorgonzola over the spaghetti
- Top with the remaining spaghetti and mixed cheeses.
- Bake the spaghetti in the center of the oven until the top is golden brown, about 40 minutes.
- Cool slightly before cutting into squares and serving.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating7 people
wow sparrow you have made me totally hungry this am ..shame on you!!!!! hahahaha.............good cook thats all lol......**5**minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Wait...dude. Three cheeses, pasta and butter? I'm THERE! When are you making this? LOL--Kn0x--knoxcop in Knoxville loved it
andrew'll love this... thanks!jo_jo_ba in Oshawa loved it