Cottage Cheese Chive BiscuitsFrom jmatthews00 7 years ago
How to make it
- Line a baking sheet with foil and grease foil
- In medium bowl combine dry ingredients
- Using a pastery blender cut in butter until mixture resembles course crumbs
- Make a well in mixture and set aside
- In small mixing bowl combine cottage cheese, milk and chives.
- Add cottage cheese mixture all at once to dry mixture.
- Using a fork stir until just moistened.
- Drop by generous tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in a 425 oven for 15-18 min or until golden brown.
People Who Like This Dish 14
- optimistic1_2 Guelph, CA
- bwillson Nowhere, Us
- Queen12 Nowhere, Us
- essentialingredients Kansas City, Missouri
- jennywren1983 Adelaide, Australia
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- pleclare Framingham, MA
- refugeesrecipelisting Global, CA
- keni Sweet Home, AL
- mrswilliams Ventura, CA
- Plus 4 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookjmatthews00 Central, NY
The Rating8 people
Another keeper!! Great post.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Great idea!misslizzi in Philadelphia loved it
I like this using cottage cheese...very nice and different. 5linspj in New Hartford loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!