cranberry Cheesecake MuffinsFrom momo_55grandma 5 years ago
How to make it
- Pre heat oven 400 degrees grease muffin pan
- Beat cream cheese and 2 tablespoons sugar in a small bowl til blended set aside
- Beat milk oil and egg in large bowl untill blended
- Stir in quick bread mix just untill moistened
- Fill muffin cups 1/4 full with batter
- drop i tsp. cream cheese mixture in center of each cup
- spoon remaining batter over each muffin cup
- Sprinkle batter with leftover sugar on each cup
- Bake 17-22 minutes or untill golden brown
- cool 5 minuts remove from pan
The Cookmomo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
The Rating12 people
Got my 5 on this one really quick sounds so yummy.
Have a great day catch you later in the day.
Queensilverqueen in Albany loved it
Anything cheesecake rules!! Thanks.greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
OH MOMO this sounds soo good. I'm going to make these on Saturday. Thanks for posting the recipe.
Melissamis7up in Fort Sill loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!