Rising Dawn Salsa Aka The Salsa That The Manager At Pancheros Says Needs To Be Marketed But Has No NameFrom morninlite 7 years ago
- 1 15oz. can diced tomaoes shopping list
- 2 10oz. cans rotell diced tomatoes with chilis (your choice on heat, I usually use mild) shopping list
- 1 15oz. can white and yellow corn - drained shopping list
- 1 15oz. can black beans - drained and rinsed well shopping list
- 5 jalapino rings from jar - diced - more if you like shopping list
- 3/4 vadalia onion, diced shopping list
- 1 clove crushed garlic shopping list
- 1 4.oz. can sliced black olives - drained shopping list
- 2 tbs lime juice give or take shopping list
- 1 tsp cumin shopping list
- dash cyanne pepper (optional) shopping list
- 1 handful cilantro - chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all together and store covered in fridge until ready to use.
- Serve with salty chips
- Very rarely are there leftovers!
People Who Like This Dish 27
The Cookmorninlite Kalamazoo, MI
The Rating16 people
this is good hot shot salsa love it yum could eat this by the spoonsful in beans chili you name it thanks mornin lite high high6momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Where are the chips! Great post!!m2googee in Tomball loved it
~Hello~ (^_^) ~
Thank-you so much for sharing this
"For Sure" "5"FORK"!!!!! Salsa ~
It is the BEST 'Home-Made' Salsa that I have
seen so far~ I will absolutely 'Make&Taste'
~*~ mj ~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!