Blueberry And Custard Filled Stars Good Company FoodFrom shandy 9 years ago
- 1 package (3 3/8 oz) instant lemon pudding and pie filling shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 8 ounces sour cream shopping list
- 2 cups fresh blueberries shopping list
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest shopping list
- 1 sheet (from a 17-oz pkg) frozen puff pastry, thawed shopping list
- confectioner's sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Unfold puff pastry; with a rolling pin roll pastry out 1/2-inch wider than its original dimension. Using 3" star-shaped cookie cutter cut out 12 stars. With a spatula transfer stars to an ungreased baking sheet 1" apart.
- Bake until puffed and golden, about 15 minutes. Transfer stars to a wire rack; cool slightly. Cut stars in halves horizontally; cool.
- In a bowl place pudding mix and milk. Beat until mixture is smooth, about 2 minutes. Fold in sour cream; refrigerate covered, until thickened, about 15 minutes.
- Combine blueberries, sugar, and orange zest. Refrigerate covered, until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle tops of stars with confectioner's sugar: On each plate place 2 star bottoms; spoon on 1/3 cup custard and 1/3 cup blueberries; top with 2 star tops.
- 6 servings.