Alfredo SauceFrom chefelaine 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup sweet butter shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 2 cups heavy cream shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 (12 ounce) box angel hair pasta shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium/low heat.
- Add the garlic, cream, white pepper and bring mixture to a simmer.
- Stir often.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and simmer sauce for 8-10 minutes or until sauce has thickened and is smooth.
- When sauce has thickened add the Mozzarella cheese and stir until smooth. STIR FREQUENTLY.
- While the sauce cooks, boil noodles for 3-5 minutes.
- Place pasta on serving plates and spoon sauce over pasta.
- Garnish with fresh parsley sprigs
- ENJOY! :+D
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating59 people
This is by far~the BEST "5" FORK!!!!! recipe
for 'Home-made' Alfredo Sauce that I have
seen~ I am so pleased that You shared ~
~*~mjcmcook~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Oh Yes...Great Recipe...
High 5...Awesomechef_irish in Gainesville loved it
This is a great recipe! Love that homemade sauce on pasta, and I like to use it for white pizza, too!! Great post.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!