Breakfast CupcakesFrom gagagrits 5 years ago
- cake shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 c. cornmeal shopping list
- 1/3 c. packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/8 tsp .kosher salt shopping list
- 1/2 c. plain nonfat yogurt or buttermilk shopping list
- 1/4 c. milk shopping list
- 2 Tbs. vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 egg white shopping list
- 1/2 bulk breakfast sausage shopping list
- 1 apple sliced thin ( I like honeycrisp or fuji) shopping list
- For the Carmel shopping list
- 1 c. packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 c. heavy cream shopping list
- 1/4 c. maple syrup shopping list
- 2 Tbs. of a good bourbon or rum (optional) shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Coat cups of jumbo muffin tin with nonstick spray, these can be baked in a greased 9 inch cast iron skillet for 30 min.
- Combine flour, cornmeal, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- Combine yogurt, milk, oil, eggs, and egg white in another bowl. Set aside
- Brown sausage in a skillet about 5 min. remove and drain on paper towel.
- Whisk brown sugar, cream, syrup,bourbon, and salt for caramel together in a skillet over med high heat, stirring often, Bring to boil, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 min.
- Stir sausage into flour mixture and add yogurt mixture. Stir just until combined; mixture will be slightly lumpy. Arrange apple slices in muffin cups. Divide caramel evenly between cup; top with rounded 1/2 cup of barrer.
- Bake until toothpick inserted comes out clean, about 30 min.
- Let them coolbriefly before turning out of muffin tin.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookgagagrits Irmo, SC
The Rating13 people
This sounds good I guess I will have to make this one myself since you never made it for me!!!nachocook in Lexington loved it
Wow, what deliciousness! Very, very nice recipe! Saved and a beauty flag for you!juels in Clayton loved it
Wow - these look and sound wonderful, Cookie! I'm saving this to serve soon...very nice. Thanks so much!lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!