Cheesy Shrimp Butter-cracker AppetizersFrom cabincrazyone 5 years ago
How to make it
- Fold the first three ingredients together in a small mixing bowl.
- Pick up one teaspoon of the mix and wipe it out of the spoon with the round edge of the cracker. Spread with the back of the spoon. One level tsp is plenty for each cracker.
- Place the crackers on a foil lined cookie sheet.
- With rack about 5 inches from the heat coil, broil until melted, just starting to bubble. 3 minutes or so. Too long and the center of the cracker gets a bit soft.
- Serve immediately.
- Cheddar cheese or Ritz crackers make slightly different varieties.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookcabincrazyone Duluth, MN
The Rating11 people
I hate Miracle Whip, but all the same, this recipe looks delicious and I can't imagine that even with nasty Miracle Whip that these would be bad. I will grudgingly admit that shrimp are actually enhanced by the taste of salad dressing. Mmmmmmm... ...morefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
LOL my hubby actually prefers MW to store-bought mayo, but likes my homemade. And with this recipe, I think the tang of the MW would be much better than plain mayo! This recipe sounds good for quick apps when company drops in unexpectedly, and EASY! ...morefoodie4eva in Vero Beach loved it
Fantastic! I really like this recipe but I hate the Miracle Whip, so I'll use Dukes mayo.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!