Peaches and Cream MuffinsFrom peetabear 7 years ago
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 4 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 2 cups peaches - canned shopping list
- 8 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
- 1 tablespoon peach juice (reserved from canned peaches) shopping list
- 1/2 cup cinnamon/sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Drain peaches (reserve 1 tablespoon syrup for filling). Dice peaches.
- Combine 2 cups sugar, flour, salt, baking powder, eggs, oil and milk. Fold in diced peaches.
- In separate bowl mix with mixer cream cheese (softened), 3/4 cup sugar, almond extract and peach syrup.
- Fill greased muffin tins 3/4 full of batter and drop 1 teaspoon filling and swirl into batter. Top with cinnamon/sugar and bake in 350 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until edges brown. This muffin is dense and best served warm from the oven. Refrigerate leftovers.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating9 people
Peach, cream cheese, almond....Excellent! Sounds fantastic, thanks for a great post....=)debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Oh my goodness that is beautiful!I’m looking forward to trying the recipe.ambus in Lahore loved it
Hey, Peeta, I just happen to have all the ingredients needed on hand! Will be making these over the weekend! Thanks, darling!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!