Oven Braised Fingerling Potatoes In WineFrom davidwhittaker 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut 1 1/2 pounds fingerlings in half lengthwise.
- In shallow roasting pan, toss spuds with 1 teaspoon coarse salt, 3 tablespoons dry white wine and 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil.
- Scatter with herbs de Provence and toss. Potatoes should be crowded in pan in single layer.
- Cover and place in middle of oven 20 to 30 minutes or until very tender.
- Serve immediately or reheat by placing cut side down on heated grill until a golden crust forms
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookdavidwhittaker Avon Lake, OH
The Rating7 people
Cook time & servings were messed up on entry. This recipe serves 8-10 and the cook time is 20-30 minutes.
This recipe can easily be increased/decreased.davidwhittaker in Avon Lake loved it
These potatoes are great. Fingerling's look like fingers. They are yellowish, smaller, and kind of knobby. They are available in most grocery stores.
Here's a link to a better description of fingerlings: http://w...moredavidwhittaker in Avon Lake loved it
very happy to see another simple aromatic recipe :)shecooks4u in Chandler loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!