Pasta with Chicken and a Spinach Bacon Cream SauceFrom sandysunshine 5 years ago
- 1 lb chicken tenders shopping list
- 6 slices of bacon shopping list
- ½ box of pasta shells of your choosing-I used campenelle shopping list
- 1 c. flour shopping list
- 1 c. heavy cream shopping list
- ¾ c. chicken broth shopping list
- ¾ c. white wine shopping list
- ½ bag fresh spinach shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic minced shopping list
- ½ tsp season salt shopping list
- ¼ tsp salt shopping list
- ¼ tsp garlic powder shopping list
- ¼ tsp white pepper (you can use black if that is all you have) shopping list
- shredded parmesan (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- In a large frying pan cook bacon until crispy.
- Remove bacon and set aside (crumble when cool enough).
- In a bowl mix the flour, salts, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Dredge the chicken in the flour mixture and brown in the large pan with the bacon grease.
- When chicken is lightly browned remove from the pan, cover, and set aside.
- Remove any excess fat.
- Saute the garlic for a minute.
- Deglaze the pan with the wine and broth.
- Add the spinach and cook until almost wilted.
- Add the cream and stir then add the crumbled bacon back to the pan.
- Simmer 5 minutes-10 minutes.
- Add the pasta and stir to coat.
- Sprinkle with parmesan if desired.
- Top with the chicken tenders.
- Serve and enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cooksandysunshine Blaine, MN
The Rating10 people
sounds fabulous i love it yum-o
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
"5"FORK!!!!! Recipe (^_^) ~
~*~mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Sound delicious!mamalou in Attleboro loved it