Fried Hot Dog SandwichFrom thegoldminer 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cut dogs down the center like the pic so they lay flat in the pan.
- Cook on medium and let the cut side get a little black like the pics.
- Turn and let the other side get a little black.
- Toast the bread when you flip the dogs.
- First spread edge to edge mayo - no dry spots
- The best taste is from using yellow mustard see pic.
- Mix the mustard into the mayo and spread it around so the mixed mayo and mustard is edge to edge.
- A great crunchy taste!
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookthegoldminer Sacramento, CA
The Rating8 people
We used to eat these growing up here in the deep south and was darn pleased to get them... Lol.. thanks for the memory......zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
This just brings a smile to my face! :)dancegypsy67 in Nipomo loved it
love this, we used to get a little fancy and melt cheese on the hot dogs and sometimes maybe add onion.cheryilyn in Salem loved it