Wednesday 21

• liezel 16 years ago
    Morning everybody! Busy day for me. 2 Of my girls are enroled in a singing school and tonight it is repitition time 'till late. They are having a very big Chrismas concert Friday night. And they are finishing their exams in school today. My oldest are finishing Primary school today aswell! Busy Bee!! Have a nice day.
    Flag
  • liezel 16 years ago said:
    Hope all of you are feeling better!
    Flag
  • recipediva 16 years ago said:
    wish you could post them singing! would be so fun. Have a wonderful holiday
    Flag
  • linebb956 16 years ago said:
    Just dropping by to let all know I prob won't be on until Friday or Saturday... so busy.. already started my prepping.. Major Northerner coming so it has kicked up the arthritis.. so I have to do a little at a time! But it's all good... it will be so worth it!
    Flag
  • peetabear 16 years ago said:
    good morning everybody.. you gals are up really early.. I have a couple of days of catching up on everybody.. Monday our hair stylist came to the house and hi-lited my hair and gave my Mother a perm...needless to say the house REEKED.. I got such a migraine that my Mother said I was turning green.. So Monday and Tuesday were down days.. I am soooo glad that I'm not having Thanksgiving here this year ( approx 30 people). going to my Brother's instead and having Christmas here. I need to go shopping.. bringing my squash dish and need to try making Dressing out of rice bread!! everybody have a great day.. it's suppoase to be in the 50s here but dreary..
    Flag
  • pleclare 16 years ago said:
    Good Morning All! Off to work for the day. Last minute stuff to pick up after and then home for the last quiet evening till Sun. Hope all have a good day
    Flag
  • tnacndn 16 years ago said:
    Hello all. I am up and about early today after getting a better night's sleep using Liezel's onion cold remedy.Thank you very much Liezel. I have a Dr's appointment any way just to make sure I can completely get rid of this dang cold or as my Dr usually calls it...."The Crud". LOL
    Flag
  • sparow64 16 years ago said:
    Good Morning everyone!! Had to come in to work this morning, but, hopefully off early (3 or 4). Then going home to make Grape Salad, (gonna go ahead, even though grapes are $3 a lb) and Pumpkin-Pecan Whoopie PIes, then making Spinach Casserole in the morning and off to Mom's.

Would love to hear the kids singing, liezel, I'm sure it will be great. I love singing and being invloved in choirs during the holidays! I'm not this year, and I have really missed it.

Take care of the cold tnacndn, glad you are on the mend.

Hope eveyrone else is well!
    Have a most excellent holiday!
    Lori
    Flag
  • clbacon 16 years ago said:
    Good Morning! Everyone sounds very busy! Enjoy your Thanksgiving preparations.
    Flag
  • dixiejet 16 years ago said:
    Doing great this morning...glad to hear all of ya'll are good too. Gonna get busy just tlike everyone else with my T-Day prep and I agree with peeta that I am SO GLAD Thanks giving isn't here this year. I;m just gonna make a dessert and take it to my friend's house where we're having dinner.
    I need to go and get dressed....I'm sitting here in my housecoat,sweating to death cos it's already 73 degrees & sunny outside ! I've got the front door open and it is TOTALLY GORGEOUS !!!
    Lori, wanna ship one of them Pumpkin-Pecan Whoopie PIes this way ????
    Glad to see you're feeling better, tnacndn......
    Well, I'll get back on tonite sometime....everyone have a GLORIOUS Thanksgiving !!
    Flag
  • henrie 16 years ago said:
    Just checking in - got to get busy making my pies, have laundry going also. Hope everyone has a really nice Thanksgiving, don't eat to much LOL Yeah Right ;)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL, and May God's Blessings be abundant.
    Flag
  • trackwidow 16 years ago said:
    Good morning everyone! I'm moving slowly today. Did major shopping yesterday and then went to work. My job is fairly physically demanding and so is pushing big shopping carts full of food. I am sore and tired today. I still have lots to do yet, the usual, laundry, dishes, etc. And I've got all of the big meal stuff to make too. We are having our Thanksgiving on Friday since my husband and I are both working tomorrow and off on Friday. We are supposed to get about 3 inches of snow tonite. Snow for Thanksgiving! Oh well. Maybe it will get it out of it's system early. Yeah, right!
    Flag
  • crystalwaters 16 years ago said:
    ... Dixiejet, will ya puhleeze send some of that warm air my way! It's 0degreesC here this morning, because it's clear. So the sunshine is a blessing but I sure could live without that temperature brrrrrrr! Wishing you all a lovely day and a very, very Happy Thanksgiving, surrounded by loved ones and eating delicious food! :-)
    Flag
  • mrtnzangel8 16 years ago said:
    ..for a bit. In and out. Don't care what I feel like I have cooking to do... Being sick turned into a big backache from laying around so much. Going to take some Aleve and drink some spicy tomato juice. And pretend like I'm not sick. :P
    Flag
  • organicmama 16 years ago said:
    Ang, glad to see ya back on. Are the girls all better?
    This is a heck of a time to not feel well. Hugs hon!
    Flag
  • mrtnzangel8 16 years ago said:
    I hear ya on that. Even though Thanksgiving is at my sister Sherry's house I pretty much had to be the one to organize all the food. Figure out who's taking what and so on. I guess I better be feeling better...I'm bringing the desserts!
    Flag
  • ravenseyes 16 years ago said:
    sorry to report in so late - but my day starts at 0430 - made a soup to take to work - which I will post later over the next 4 days - kids are coming home for the holidays and I can hardly wait - theres something about the holidays this year I am really feeling the spirit - wishing all of you the very best for the wonderful holiday season!!!!!
    Flag
  • pleclare 16 years ago said:
    Hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Flag
  • sunny 16 years ago said:
    Better late than never - busy day today and not much time on the computer. Got up early today and made Henrie's Pumpkin dump cake to take to work, it was a hit. Am having thanksgiving at friends tomo but will be baking in the morning and will check in to say hello to everyone. = )
    Flag
  • organicmama 16 years ago said:
    Shirleyoma asked me to pass this along...
    You won't see me on here for about a week, my laptop is not working, many hugs.
    Flag

Have a comment? Join this group first →