Popeyes - Fried EggsFrom snooklyukums 6 years ago
How to make it
- Butter both sides of bread. Cut out a circle in the middle of each slice using a biscuit cutter or drinking glass.
- Warm a skillet on medium heat.
- Place bread in skillet and break egg into hole. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Flip a few times to make sure the egg gets fully cooked. When the egg is almost done put a slice of cheese on top to melt.
- You can also fry the circles of bread you cut out earlier. We used to fight for these pieces as kids.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cooksnooklyukums Cedar Rapids, IA
The Rating4 people
My Grandmother use to make these for us on Sunday mornings...I know they are good!
Thanks for bringing up a great memory for me. Welcome....welcome....welcomehelewes in Newton loved it
This sounds really fun and easy. Thanks :)donman in Hammond loved it
I make this on the weekends and you are right Kids love to make these, I guess I am a kid LOL
High Five from me
Michaeltrigger in loved it