Spinach Artichoke and Seafood DipFrom clbacon 6 years ago
- One block of cream cheese, softened - the lower fat kind is fine shopping list
- One can or artichoke hearts, drained and chopped shopping list
- Six to eight ounces (half a bag) of frozen, chopped spinach - thawed and squeezed dry - or for an extra rich dip, use thawed spinach souffle from Pepperidge Farms shopping list
- Four to six ounces shredded parmesan cheese - you can use the stuff in the green can but the real thing is better shopping list
- One can of crab meat, drained - or fresh if you can afford it shopping list
- One can of shrimp, drained and chopped - or fresh if you like shopping list
- One cup of mayo shopping list
- hot sauce to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Mix everything together in a bowl;
- Spray a little cooking spray in a baking dish and spoon the mixture into the baking dish;
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, until hot and bubbly;
- Serve with pita chips, bagel chips or sturdy crackers.
- Note: this stuff is fabulous stuffed into mushroom caps and baked!
People Who Like This Dish 24
- MamasRecipeCorner Yukon, Ok
- MissouriFarmWife Ozarks, Missouri
- JABNJENN Nowhere, Us
- dandelion Ashland, NE
- elraydavid82 Cape Town, South Africa
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- honestcooksroom Borne, The Netherlands
- mandymoore Wiggins, Ms
- jlhiu6609 Nowhere, Us
- DixieBelle7 Nowhere, Us
- Plus 14 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookclbacon Birmingham, AL
The Rating8 people
had this before, very delcious!midgelet in Eastern loved it
should be a family classic thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
YUMMY!Thanks!pamelanava in Prosper loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!