Homemade Tartar SauceFrom chefjeb 9 years ago
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients.
- Don't scrimp on cheap mayo. This is your base and it will impact the sauce quality.
- Note: You may substitute dill relish for sweet
- You may increase capers, if capers are your thing
- You may leave out egg white, if you choose. Chop egg yolk very fine. Or leave out egg.
- You may thin sauce with a tiny bit of lemon juice if you like it thinner
- You may add 1 tsp Dijon mustard for a different flavor
The Cookchefjeb Carthage, MS
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!