Toasted Cheese And Tomato SandwichFrom tnacndn 8 years ago
How to make it
- Turn oven on Broil,
- Put the 2 slices of bread in a baking pan.
- Put in oven until toasted.
- Take out of oven and set 1 slice aside.
- Put some cheddar cheese on the other piece of toast on the untoasted side.
- Put back in oven until cheese is melted.
- Spread mayo on the first piece of toast taken from oven on the untoasted side.
- Put tomatoes slices on top of the melted cheese.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Top with the other piece of toast spread with mayo.