Chocolate Peanut Butter CupsFrom michellem 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Place 30 paper liners in muffin pans.
- Prepare, bake and cool cupcakes following package directions for basic recipe
- Combine vanilla frosting and peanut butter in mediium bowl. Stir until smooth.
- Frost cupcakes
- Decorate with peanut butter cup candy, cut-side down.
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating5 people
Yeah this looks so good.I know I'm saven this for sure.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
Thankyou for being my new Christian SISTER and friend.I love this receipe so easy and looks good,my grandchildren will LOVE them!THANKYOU!the Lord has been showing me alot of wisdom .Romans 8:28 very special,it is my oldest daughter's birhday.Jesus t...morelanabade in Goshen loved it
Yummy!! How did I miss this one?... being the peanut butter lover that I am!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!