Chocolate Peanut Butter CupsFrom michellem 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Place 30 paper liners in muffin pans.
- Prepare, bake and cool cupcakes following package directions for basic recipe
- Combine vanilla frosting and peanut butter in mediium bowl. Stir until smooth.
- Frost cupcakes
- Decorate with peanut butter cup candy, cut-side down.
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating5 people
Yummie, what can be better then chocolate and peanut butter, great combination. Love the sound of this one. Can hardly wait to fix these. Thanks so much for sharing your recipe. Another 5 in my book.henrie in Savannah loved it
Yummy!! How did I miss this one?... being the peanut butter lover that I am!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
what you talkin' bout!! YOU rock!!!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!