Grammas Buttermilk BiscuitsFrom 247cook 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Sift the dry ingredients into a large bowl, add crisco and cut up fine with pastry cutter.
- Make a well and pour 1 3/4 cups buttermilk ,mix in to a soft dough ( adding the rest of buttermilk if needed).
- Flour counter lightly Flatten mixed batter to 1" thick.
- Cut in to biscuits using a 3" cutter.
- Fluff up and place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 until golden brown, 10 - 15 minutes.
The Cook247cook Elie, CA
The Rating8 people
I love buttermilk biscuits and this recipe looks like a high 5 fork winner.chacha in New York loved it
Wonderful, simple and traditional biscuit recipe. Great!joe1155 in Munchen loved it
Trust me, these are the best buttermilk biscuits going!!dixiesmom in Winnipeg loved it