Asparagus Stuffed ChickenFrom valinkenmore 6 years ago
- 2 boneless skinless chicken cutlets shopping list
- 1 teas. Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. parmesan cheese shopping list
- 8 spears fresh asparagus shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten well shopping list
- 1 cup cracker crumbs (Ritz are best) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1 package Knorr Hollandaise Sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Blanch asparagus in boiling water for 2 minutes. Remove, drain and plunge in ice water to retain nice green color. Remove and lay on paper towels to dry a bit.
- Chicken cutlets should be approximately ¼” thick or pound until they are that thin.
- Lay out flat and spread with a thin coat Dijon mustard and a light sprinkling of Parmesan cheese. Add 4 stalks of asparagus and roll up. Secure with a toothpick.
- Add a couple teaspoons of water to egg and stir well, pour in a shallow dish (pie plate). Add bundles and coat well. Roll in crackers crumbs.
- Heat olive oil over medium – medium high heat and cook bundles 8-10 minutes turning so that all sides get browned. If chicken is thin, it should be done in this amount of time. Remove from skillet and cover and keep warm.
- Make Knorr Hollandaise sauce according to package directions. Plate bundles and pour sauce over and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
The Rating13 people
Wonderful!!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Well, YEAH! This sounds awesome. Can't wait to try.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Thanks Val. This does sound good, and so fancy looking too! Good enough for company! ;')justjakesmom in Everett loved it