Seafood EnchiladasFrom trackwidow 8 years ago
- Filling: shopping list
- 4-8oz pkgs cream cheese, room temperature shopping list
- 1 pound small cooked shrimp (salad shrimp) shopping list
- 1 pound imitation crab, chopped shopping list
- 2 bunches of green onions, sliced shopping list
- 1 cup (approx) sliced black olives shopping list
- Other ingredients: shopping list
- 16 burrito size flour tortillas shopping list
- 4 cans of enchilada sauce (about 11 oz cans, any variety, many to choose from) shopping list
- 4 cups (approx) shredded cheese (I use a combination of medium cheddar and pepper Jack) shopping list
- Additional sliced green onions and black olives shopping list
How to make it
- Combine filling ingredients.
- In a 9X13 glass or ceramic pan pour a thin layer of enchilada sauce.
- Place about a half cup of filling in a tortilla. Roll up. Place seam side down into pan. Repeat. You can fit about 8 per pan. Makes 2 pans.
- Cover enchiladas with sauce, making sure to completely cover all surfaces. Sprinkle with cheese, green onions, and black olives.
- Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes, it will be slightly brown on top when done and be bubbly.
The Cooktrackwidow Fort Atkinson, WI
The Rating11 people
My husband would love this, as would my son! YUMM CHEESE and SEAFOOD. Sounds delish.invisiblechef in loved it
Absolutely one of my all time favorite recipes, seafood enchiladas. I like using the green sauce too. That stuff is great with a pork butt in the slow cooker too.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Wow... love the flavors here, gets my vote..davewolfpackjack in Raleigh loved it