Flip Flop Sugar CookiesFrom tlewis 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Stir in the flour, baking powder, and salt. Cover, and chill dough for at least one hour (or overnight).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Roll out dough on floured surface 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick. Cut into shapes with any cookie cutter. Place cookies 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes in preheated oven. Cool completely.
- Decorate to look like a flip flop.
The Cooktlewis Fair Oaks, CA
The Rating5 people
Aw, we just had a flip flop birthday bash for the girl. These would have been perfect. What a great picture. Can't go wrong with a good basic sugar cookie.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
These look so cute! Great job!Jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
Oh this is to die for!! You're a genius, I love it!danadooley in Singapore loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!