Fabulous Potato FansFrom craftyazgirl 9 years ago
- 6 medium baking potatoes shopping list
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- FOR THE onion TOPPING: shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons onion, minced shopping list
- FOR THE herb TOPPING: shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 teaspoon mixed dried basil and oregano shopping list
- FOR THE spice TOPPING: shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- Or mix and match your favorite herbs and spices ,and parmesan cheese. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425.F
- Spray a shallow 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cut a thin slice from bottom of each potato ( so they don't roll around in baking dish)
- Place cut-side down on a work surface parallel to potato.
- With knife resting on spoon handle, thinly slice each potato crosswise without cutting all the way through
- Place potatoes in prepared dish. fan slices.
- Brush slices with margarine. sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- To prepare desired topping, combine ingeredients in a cup. Mix well. Sprinkle topping evenly over potatoes.
- Drizzle with margarine.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookcraftyazgirl El Mirage, AZ
The Rating8 people
WE LOVE POTATOES!!! These sound awesome!rae760 in Twentynine Palms loved it
I loved these! yummmmmmers! And they look so pretty when served. Looks like you spent all day!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
This sounds GREAT!! I rated it a 5 and I am going to try this tomorrow!!! Thanks for sharing!!divacook in Maple Plain loved it