Crystal CranberriesFrom keni 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a small saucepan, heat honey and flavoring just until warm and has thinned out. Don't boil or even cook.
- Place berries in large glass bowl.
- Pour honey mixture over berries and immediately stir to coat.
- Sprinkle sugar onto large tray or cookie sheet, etc.
- Now, this is how I like to do this next step, but the idea is to coat each berry, individually, so use your method, if you've got a better one! :)
- Drop 1/2 the berries over to one side of the tray and then flick a berry at a time off the mound and roll it through the sugar, then over to the side and continue with the next berry. This whole process took me less than 10 minutes. See Photo
- Once all berries are covered once, run them BACK through the sugar, briefly, to try to get them covered well.
- Let rest at room temperature, uncovered, for a couple of hours.