Meatball Stuffed ShellsFrom frankieanne 2 years ago
- 1 12 oz. package of jumbo pasta shells shopping list
- 1 26 oz jar of spaghetti sauce or your favorite pasta sauce shopping list
- 36 frozen cooked meatballs, thawed (I recommend counting the shells and meatballs to match - my box of shells had 40 shells tonight) shopping list
- 2 cups (8 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and rinse in cold water.
- Place 1/2 cup of sauce in a greased 13" x 9" baking dish.
- Place a meatball in each shell; transfer to prepared dish.
- Top with remaining sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and bake for 35 minutes. Uncover and bake 5 to 10 minutes longer or until cheese is bubbly and melted.
The Cookfrankieanne Ukiah, CA
The Rating1 people
I bought a package of shells for another dish but have temporarily lost track of it. This recipe will do.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
Made this with a stewed tomato style spaghetti sauce and home made meatballs. Needs a more savory sauce for next time.
With all the mods to make it a from scratch recipe it still turned out well.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!