Meatball Stuffed ShellsFrom frankieanne 4 years ago
- 1 12 oz. package of jumbo pasta shells shopping list
- 1 26 oz jar of spaghetti sauce or your favorite pasta sauce shopping list
- 36 frozen cooked meatballs, thawed (I recommend counting the shells and meatballs to match - my box of shells had 40 shells tonight) shopping list
- 2 cups (8 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and rinse in cold water.
- Place 1/2 cup of sauce in a greased 13" x 9" baking dish.
- Place a meatball in each shell; transfer to prepared dish.
- Top with remaining sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and bake for 35 minutes. Uncover and bake 5 to 10 minutes longer or until cheese is bubbly and melted.
People Who Like This Dish 34
The Cookfrankieanne Ukiah, California
The Rating2 people
Never thought about adding meatballs into shells.
I got an jar of spaghetti sauce in my cabinet that I need to use up.What I need to know.Could I take my meatball recipe and add it to this recipe that you have posted?