Pa Fried Shrimp With Creole MayonnaiseFrom pleclare 3 years ago
- 2.25 oz flour(about 1/2 c) shopping list
- 1-1/4 tsp creole seasoning,divided shopping list
- 1/8 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 c milk shopping list
- 3/4 c dry breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1-1/2 lbs. peeled and deveined large sgrimp shopping list
- 3 TB olive oil,divided shopping list
- 2 TB mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tsp Worcerstershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 tsp hot sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour,1 tsp seasoning,and salt in shallow dish. Pour milk into shallow dish. Place breadcrumbs in shallow dish. Dredge shrimp in flour mixture;dip in milk. Dredge shrimp in breadcrumbs;shake off excess.
- Heat large,non-stick skillet over med-high heat. Add 1-1/2 TB oil to pan;swirl to coat. Add half of shrimp;cook 2 mins each side or till done. Repeat with remmaining shrimp.
- Combine mayonnaise,remaining Creole seasoning,Worcestershire and hot sauce in small bowl;stir with whisk. Serve mayonnaise with shrimp..
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
I like that mayo sauce a lot. YUMMYnotyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Giving this one a try soon! ;-)mommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
DetroitTokyo in Detroit loved it