Banana-nut BarsFrom vivian 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup mashed banana shopping list
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups oats or multigrain cereal shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 / 180c
- Beat banana, brown sugar, honey, vegetable oil, vanilla extract and egg together with hand whisk until blended.
- Gradually add flour,cereal, pecans and salt to the banana mixture, stirring well until blended.
- Spoon mixture into a 8-inch square or rectangle baking pan that has been coated with cooking spray.Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Slice in pan, then cool on a rack
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookvivian Stoke-on-Trent, GB
The Rating8 people
This is great Vivian.I like bananas so much.I really appreciate that you post the recipe's picture.Thank youahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Made these today and they were so easy!! I appreciate the fact that they are so healthy! I used 1/2 oil, 1/2 applesauce instead of all oil and added cinnamon and yogurt! Just sweet enough that you think you are eating something sinfully bad!! :-) ...moremkm114 in Springdale loved it