Peach Pound CakeFrom dixiediner 6 years ago
How to make it
- Grease a tube pan with the 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Sprinkle pan with 1/4 cup sugar.
- Cream remaining butter; gradually add remaining sugar, beating well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla and mix well.
- Combine 2-3/4 cups flour, baking powder and salt gradually add to creamed mixture, beating until well-blended.
- Dredge peaches with remaining 1/4 cup flour. Fold peaches into batter.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 325° F. for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool completely.
The Cookdixiediner MS
The Rating14 people
This looks super easy and elegant at the same time.This is on the menu for our last family picnic of the year!nanny in Haddam loved it
This is sooooo freaking amazing. Great post. :-)
neeka in Superior loved it
Love pound cakes, since I'm living in Ga. Peach Pound Cake sounds sooo good.henrie in Savannah loved it