Hot OlivesFrom noir 8 years ago
- 1 t. whole coriander seeds shopping list
- 1 t. whole cumin seeds shopping list
- 1/4 C. extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 T. sherry vinegar or champagne vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 t. salt shopping list
- 1/2 t. paprika shopping list
- 1/2 t. crushed red-hot pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 bay leaf (optional) shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 cups black ripe pitted olives, or green ripe olives, or stuffed manzanilla olives, or a combination, as desired shopping list
How to make it
- Toast coriander and cumin seeds in a small skillet over medium heat, shaking skillet occasionally, until seeds are fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine seeds and remaining ingredients except olives.
- Cover; shake well. Add olives; cover and shake well to coat olives with marinade.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 1 month before serving.
- Serve at room temperature with wooden picks as an appetizer with cheese and crusty bread or add to a tossed green salad. Yum! :)
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating7 people A Few More Reviews
Back To Basics347 members
Quick N Easy123 members
Party Food316 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Christmas All Year182 members
Gifts And Mixes228 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
All Holidays135 members
Tailgate Time129 members
Ethnic Family Traditions Our Heritage Together135 members