Stuffed Grilled HamburgersFrom mystic_river1 5 years ago
- INGREDIENTS: shopping list
- 2 tablespoons melted butter shopping list
- 1 cup seasoned stuffing shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- (4 oz) chopped mushrooms, drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup beef broth shopping list
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 3 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- pepper mill pepper 3 turns shopping list
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese shopping list
- jalepeno pepper to your taste shopping list
- 2 sprays garlic juice shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, combine melted butter, stuffing, egg, mushrooms,
- broth, green onion and lemon juice, cheese .chopped pepper,garlic spray; set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine ground beef with salt;
- form into 16 patties (about 1/4 cup each).
- Top 8 patties with a scant 1/4 cup of stuffing mixture then cover with
- remaining patties.
- Pinch edges to seal stuffing in.
- Place on a greased grill or grill container and grill over medium coals for about 10 to 12 minutes per side.
- Makes 6 to 8 large burgers.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating11 people
Oh Yummie, I love hamburgers and these look to die for. Great post.henrie in Savannah loved it
yumy-yumy :)))))))))unclefedor in Tula loved it
OMG! SOOOO glad you posted these in the burgers group. I hadn't seen it! WOW. Bryan just said he wanted something different on the grill tomorrow night, and we decided to look at burger recipes...BAM...first one I looked at and this is IT! Can't...moresparow64 in Sweetwater loved it