Mexican CasseroleFrom henrie 9 years ago
How to make it
- Brown the ground beef and drain.
- Add seasoning mix, tomato sauce, water and 2/3 of the grated cheese. Stir to mix well.
- Add crumbled tortilla chips, mix in
- Pour into a cassserole dish and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350* approximately 40 minutes.
- Enjoy :)
People Who Like This Dish 96
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating9 people
I make this often.. it's very good! Great post!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Hi Henrie- was looking for a recipe like this- I think I'll try yours since you always have such nice recipes. Don't have any tomato sauce on hand, so I will have to use a combo of some diced tomatoes, tomato paste and salsa, and I'll probably omit ...moresuzalleogram in Easthampton loved it
It came out really good- I will definitely make this again!suzalleogram in Easthampton loved it