Roasted Figs with Goat CheeseFrom marisab 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Using a knife, carefully trim any tough portion of the stems from each fig. Rub each fig all over with extra-virgin olive oil, then slice down through the stem about 3/4-inch. Make a second cut perpendicular to the first cut, so that you have an X-shaped cut in the top of each fig.
- Gently pry the edges apart and stuff each fig with about 1 teaspoon of the goat cheese. Place the figs upright on a baking sheet and bake until the figs are plump but have not burst, about 10 minutes.
- Drizzle the honey onto the serving plate and place the roasted figs on top of the honey. Sprinkle with a pinch of the chopped rosemary; drizzle more honey on top if desired. Serve immediately. Absolutely delectable!
People Who Like This Dish 13
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- painter Bernardsville, NJ
- pats1013 NJ
- corrinnej New Holland, PA
- joel1973 London, GB
- koolradiohead Santa Barbara, CA
- alexa586 Thorofare, NJ
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- eclaires Chicago, IL
- divaliscious Dutchess County, NY
- Plus 3 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookmarisab Toronto, CA
The Rating6 people
I wish it were fig season so I could try this.trigger in loved it
I would like twelve, please!!! I'll pay for shipping, of course. :)vino4dino in Baltimore loved it
There is no better match in heaven than goat cheese & figs!corrinnej in New Holland loved it