Lemon Madness CakeFrom annieamie 7 years ago
- 2, 4 ounce boxes of instant vanilla pudding shopping list
- 2 tubs of Cool Whip shopping list
- 2 cups whole milk shopping list
- 1 Can of prepared lemon pie filling or 2 jars of lemon curd shopping list
- 1 box of vanilla wafers shopping list
- 4 cups of mini marshmallows shopping list
- the zest from one lemon or finely diced lemon peel shopping list
- 1/2 cup packaged sweetened coconut, untoasted shopping list
- 1 can prepared whipped cream of 1 cup fresh heavy whipped cream with one teaspoon of vanilla and 1 Tb of sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Use a 13x9 pan for this recipe.
- Mix the pudding with the lemon curd or pie filling and one tub of Cool Whip.
- Blend it well.
- Line the bottom of your pan with the Vanilla Wafers.
- Add thin layer of lemon mix and sprinkle with one cup of marshmallows.
- Drop spoonfuls of Cool whip over marshmallow layer.
- Layer again with wafers, pressing down when layer is complete and make another layer of lemon mixed with cool whip, marshmallows, then more dollops of plain Cool Whip until you fill as much of the pan as you can, pressing down the wafers after each layer. You should have three layers, with the last layer topped with vanilla wafers.
- Cover with aluminum and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Overnight is best!
- Before serving, cover the wafers with prepared whipped cream, sprinkle with coconut and lemon zest. If you use the fresh whipping cream, prepare it minutes before you are ready to serve the cake.
- This looks just lovely in a glass trifle bowl and you can get up to six layers!
- During strawberry season, I top this with fresh strawberries and have even used the berries as a layer in the past. Its delicious!
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating3 people
This sounds so gooooooood & since i am greek & u know greeks love Lemon!! i definetly gotta make this one soon!! thanks
~VaL~valeria21477 in Haledon loved it
This sounds to die for, love lemon, a treat from the usual everything is chocolate. Thanks for a wonderful post, I've bookmarked this one to make soon. Will use my lemon curd recipe I posted on here.henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!