Husbands DelightFrom shirleyoma 6 years ago
- 10 ounces egg or macaroni noodles shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes in juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. Bring large pot of slightly salted water to a
- boil. Add pasta. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef.
- Add tomatoes and juice, salt and sugar. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- In separate medium bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese and onion.
- Mix well. In 9 x 13" baking dish, layer half of noodles, all meat
- mixture and then all sour cream mixture. Top with remaining noodles.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake for 25 minutes. Makes 6 servings.
People Who Like This Dish 50
The Cookshirleyoma Cove, OR
The Rating8 people
Oh yum, you bet I'll bookmark it to try, great post, thanks girl.henrie in Savannah loved it
This sounds great! Super comfort food!mrspotatohead in Minneapolis loved it
sounds like true comfort food to me and will have to try this - think I might try some ground trukey instead of beef - this would make a great photo op as well - thanks Shirlravenseyes in Belcamp loved it