Chicken Oven Baked And Oh So GoodFrom lor 7 years ago
- 6 chicken breasts skinless, boneless shopping list
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/3 cup parmesan, parmigiano-reggiano cheese, grated fat free shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. rosemary leaves shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. oregano shopping list
- 1 tsp. onion powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp. parsley leaves flakes shopping list
- 1/2 cup liquid margarine fat free (squeeze bottle) shopping list
- Note: I realize the recipe is cutting fat but I do not like margarine and prefer to use 3/4 cup melted butter. shopping list
How to make it
- Mix bread crumbs, cheese and seasonings in a shallow bowl.
- Dip each chicken breast in liquid spread/melted butter, then in bread crumb mixture.
- Place each breast on baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for approximately 40-50 minutes at 375 degress or until golden brown.