Sugar PieFrom noir 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix first 3 ingredients in bowl.
- Cover an 8-inch pie plate with dough.
- Pour ingredients into dough, spread.
- Dot with a few small slices of butter.
- For decoration, few strips of pie dough
- Bake in a 400F oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream. It tastes even better cold, the day after with a cup of coffee or tea...:)
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating6 people
Hey, Sugar Pie! *giggle* *Pink is snappin' on the radio, rollin' up her sleeves, takin' out her pie plate....Gonna make this one*pink in USA loved it
ood job thanks for the post my foodie friend !!!!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Great recipe Noir.....as usual..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it