Drunken Cheesy BreadFrom nlo209 7 years ago
- butter for the pan shopping list
- 1/2 baguette, cut into 2 inch slices shopping list
- 1 to 2 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 3/4 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheese (gruyere, Swiss, Monterey Jack, fontina or white Cheddar or mixture) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Place the bread in a buttered ovenproof skillet, a 9" square baking dish, or casserole. Scatter the onion and bacon over the bread. Pour the wine over the onion and bacon and sprinkle with the cayenne and Gruyere.
- Bake until the cheese has melted and begun to brown at the edges, about 20 minutes.
- Spoon onto individual plates
People Who Like This Dish 54
The Cooknlo209 Toronto, CA
The Rating8 people
I'm coming to the party. TY.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Reminds me of a fondue I use to make.. so good, served with tooth picks... yummmmmmmmshirleyoma in Cove loved it
You have some great recipes! this one is perfect.
invisiblechef in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!