Quick Buttermilk BiscuitsFrom lor 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut 1/2 cup butter into flour with a pastry blender until crumbly.
- Add buttermilk, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface.
- Knead 3 or 4 times.
- Roll dough to 3/4-inch thickness.
- Cut with a 2-1/2-inch round cutter, and place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 425° for 13 to 15 minutes.
- Brush biscuits with melted butter.
- Serve with heavy cream and preserves.
- Makes: 1 dozen
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating15 people
Oh, these are absolutely delicious! And easy.rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
Love these biscuits girl.....zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Buttermilk is the best, thanks!organicmama in loved it