Chocolate Covered CherriesFrom trackwidow 5 years ago
- 2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or 1/2 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
- 1 pinch salt shopping list
- 10 ounce jar of maraschino cherries, drained shopping list
- 12 ounce bag chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the first 5 ingredients until well blended and smooth and place in fridge until firm.
- Meanwhile spread out the drained cherries on a cookie sheet and freeze for at least 1 hours.
- Scoop out about 1-2 teaspoon of filling and form into a ball, flatten it and form around a cherry.
- Place on a wax paper lined cookie sheet and freeze for 1 hr after you have formed them all.
- Melt chocolate and using a small fork dip each cherry placing it on a wax paper or foil lined cookie sheet and chill in fridge until chocolate is solid.
- Remove cherries carefully as not to break them open and lose the center.
- Place in an airtight plastic container and keep in a cool dry place for up to 1 month.
The Cooktrackwidow Fort Atkinson, WI
The Rating19 people
Wonderful! Excellent!organicmama in loved it
This is really good.I like using condensed milk in dessert recipes..ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Wow, your pictures turned out wonderful...organicmama in loved it