Mediterranean Chicken With OlivesFrom albys1 6 years ago
- Pieces of cut up chicken shopping list
- green bell peppers about 2 shopping list
- about 2 onions shopping list
- garlic...as much as you like shopping list
- basil shopping list
- a pinch of cilantro shopping list
- Tumeric...I like a lot so try about a teaspoonfull and go from there. shopping list
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes. shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste. shopping list
- olives...lots of them I use green Manzanita olives but I also mix in black and Greek olives too! shopping list
- Oops! I almost forgot...about a bag of chopped up carrots are good in this too. shopping list
How to make it
- Put chicken in a covered pot on stove. Just put in enough water to cover chicken and bring to a boil for about 1/2 an hour.
- Slowly add the other ingredients and cook covered for about 2 hours on low.
- Serve on a bed of cous cous or rice and enjoy.
- You can also add many other ingedients such as lemon or whatever comes to mind.
The Cookalbys1 Broomall, Pennsylvania
The Rating13 people
sounds greatcheryilyn in Salem loved it
This sounds really good - I can't waqit to try it. I adore the Mediterranean flavors and olives...lots of olives. Thanks so much for sharing your recipe. ~Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
This sounds delicious!pleclare in Framingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!