Low Country Seafood BoilFrom saltymike 9 years ago
- 2-3 lbs extra large shrimp (16-20 count), shells on + heads on if you’re into that shopping list
- 2 lbs +/- crab legs shopping list
- 1 lb smoked sausage links, cut up into large chunks shopping list
- 2 bags ZATARAIN'S® crab & shrimp Boil – Dry seasoning shopping list
- 2 ears fresh corn on cob, shucked, cleaned and broken in half shopping list
- 2 large potatoes, halved or quartered shopping list
How to make it
- In a VERY large stock pot, bring several gallons water to a rapid boil. Add ZATARAIN'S® Crab & Shrimp Boil and smoked sausage chunks. Return pot to a rapid boil. Boil the sausage until the water turns milky.
- Add corn and potatoes to the pot. Return to boil and cook 2-3 minutes.
- Add crab legs to pot, return to boil and cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add shrimp to pot, return to boil and cook 3-5 minutes, until crab and shrimp are done.
- Drain and serve hot with melted butter and a good cocktail sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooksaltymike Naples, FL
The Rating8 people
Use to fix this exactly the same way, good post.henrie in Savannah loved it
All time favorite way to entertain a crowd. Did you know that if you hang a bag of pennies over the seafood boil, it will keep away the flies? Works every time. More spicy, more better, hon!notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Excellent post, thanks.cheryilyn in Salem loved it