Easy Lemonsugar Face ScrubFrom rml 6 years ago
- lemon juice - About 2 Tablespoons...I've used fresh and Realemon. shopping list
- sugar - (about 2 Tablespoons)... shopping list
- A touch of olive oil...to make a paste. shopping list
- These measurements don't need to be exact. Honestly, I just squeeze some bottled lemon juice into a small cup, add a dash of olive oil and mix enough sugar to make a paste. Try it on the back of your hand before you put it on your face. My daughter got carried away with scrubbing one day and her face was slightly red but very soft. shopping list
How to make it
- Mix Lemon juice, Sugar and Olive Oil together to make a paste.
- Gently rub/massage on face and neck.
- I make enough for one session because it's quick and easy to make.
- This is also good for hands and feet. Again, rinse after.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookrml VA
The Rating8 people
I love it! Thank you! :)noir in Boston loved it
OMG! Myface fell off! jUST TEASING YOU !
iT WAS WONDERFUL! you can't beat olive oil and lemon to begin with in cooking. Sorry I am silly today but it really is great folks.^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
This is great! I love lemons too! Jettjett2whit in Union City loved it