Horseradish SauceFrom hotpad 5 years ago
- 3 Tbsp Prepared horseradish shopping list
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- ½ tsp lemon zest shopping list
- ½ tsp dry mustard shopping list
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 Tbsp honey shopping list
- 3 Tbsp sour cream shopping list
- salt and pepper (to taste) shopping list
- ¾ Cup whipping cream shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all the ingredients except for the whipping cream in a bowl and whisk to combine completely
- Pour whipping cream in a bowl and whisk to soft peaks. Should be firm but slouch back level when you remove the whisk.
- Slowly fold the mixture of other ingredients into the whipped cream. Do not use a whisk. Use a rubber spatula to gently incorporate the mixture. Once fully integrated…STOP!
- This can be made hours or a day ahead of time and refrigerated. The flavors meld wonderfully with time.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookhotpad Pasadena, MD
- Not added to any groups yet!